Monday, April 21, 2014

1...2...3... Go!

I wrote a lot for my Toastmasters speeches. Become the president of UTM Toastmasters Club this term also make me have more speeches, because of the opening addresses. Having ugly handwriting, I prefer to type the speeches using my laptop and save them. Therefore, I can easily post all speeches in this blog, as I wish.

I kept postponing to put all of the speeches I prepared in this blog, but only today, I have the strength to do it. But I cannot post all of them quickly, because not all speeches are well typed. Some of them have a lot of dot dot dot. "Aaarrghh.. It is an excuse, Ain! It is an excuse!" I told myself.

It is a beautiful journey for me as a Toastmaster, so posting the speeches here is like reminding myself the steps had been taken. Reminding the history doesn't mean someone is stuck in the past, but it will deepen the appreciation of today's achievement.


And inspire me to do more.

I am starting to share my speeches. 1... 2... 3.... GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment